Family Farm Family Farm

Great!

Voices are great, the art style is a nice touch, spot on my friend, spot on.

Dawn of Sock Dawn of Sock

Awesome

I love the style you use for all of your work, very pleasing to the eye, great story as well!

Cod-Cod Introduction Cod-Cod Introduction

I liked it

But I dont see how this has a sort of connection to Divorce, not to say it isnt Intriguing. I'm sure they will like it! good job

Space Invaders 9000 Space Invaders 9000

Needs Improvement

Well good job for a first, but it gets boring kind of quickly. I suggest making levels, powerups, and so on. I also played for awhile and noticed you cant really die... so there is no difficulty in the game. Keep trying, dont give up!

I Love the 90's I Love the 90's

it was okay.

For a school project, but I think there was a bit too much "suggestive themes" depending on your grade im guessing HS. just hope your teacher does not question you on it haha. Good luck!

hannahbananafofana responds:

Actually, we're only in eighth. XD
But the good news is, our teacher is (probably) cool enough to take it in stride. He was able to handle our perverted minds on an 11-hour class trip.

And thank you! ^w^

It's a Nice Day Today It's a Nice Day Today

Awesome

I hope after you uploaded this you went outside =D

scottmale24 responds:

I did. I walk three miles to work every day. Mostly because I don't have a car and I hate the bus.

saving the one you love saving the one you love

Pretty Good

Nothing really comes to mind with changes, I think one thing I felt was it could be "fuller" meaning more instruments, not sure what but some parts felt like they could have had more going on. Good work though!

the moon remix the moon remix

Nice music

But, I think you should have lowered the levels on it, its maxing out. =/ Try to add effects like multiband compressors and other effects to get a more clean sound. It is very distorted and is kind of hard to listen to. Try re uploading it after you do some of that.

Pavement Fertilizer Pavement Fertilizer

Nice

I like the use of FL Slayer you had, with that punchy bass i believe? Nice work

ThePal responds:

thanks. :) I personally love FL Slayer, i just wish i had FL Slayer 2. It could be so cool. :P
Thanks for passing by. :)